Friday, July 11, 2008

A picture of Dorians, greyed

Wow, things have really picked up here at Beespotter.
To deal with the newly-distended gut of posts, I've taken on a pair of interns.


Meet: Baklava and Niko

Baklava is a fifty-three year old semi-retired restaurateur. His taverna, The Feta Squeeze, is known for serving whatever that is on his fork, and for its dogmatic refusal to have clean bathrooms. Try not to stare at or mention his mustache, as it is malignant.

I don't know much about Niko, but I'm sure he was the brains of whatever he used to do.
God Niko is fucking smart.


They'll help me tidy the office, gather internet research, and hail taxis, should I lose both my
arms, or decide not to use them, or decide to stop driving everywhere. Hey, how bout those gas prices?


I'm paying them in ouzo and soap, though mostly as a way of keeping them in their place, as I don't think either of them drinks or bathes.
Gotta keep my eye on that Niko.

No comments: