Sunday, May 20, 2007

Berry Berry Larry and Thomas Equineas

I found Liz and Gregg's house on craigslist today. You can see it at http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/rfs/332781571.html
Tidyback

So, I made a fake email address (berryberrylarry@yahoo.com) and sent them an email. I feel like my sister would trust a random person from the internet to be this odd, and so it might just work.

Buenos Diaes!

I am very interested in buying you're 2bd/1bth house! I live in dormont but need to move into the city once and for all. It looks very well kept like it has been maintained by tidy people just like me!

First of all, no kids right? I know parents can be tidy but kids will fit just about anywhere, and find just about any way to hide and make a mess of things before you realize. so no kids, right? good!

I will be in to look at it some time in the future i'm sure, however i have an inquisition over your basement! I have read that you have a basement that has a reasonably high ceiling. I separated from my ex-girlfriend a while ago, (don't ask!) but I will not be moving in single--I am still taking care of her horse while she is in Florida. She could not afford to keep it at a ranch but neither can I, so I have been keeping it at my current house which has worked very well. However, I need to know if It will fit and be comfortable in your basement. Getting it up and down any stairs is no problem as it is very limber and on the short side. But will their be enough room? It can't stand in one spot, and has really been in need of exercise lately, and should have room to walk or play with horse toys. His name is Thomas Equineas and he is not too much taller than myself. They are very tidy animals and that makes up for some necessary uncleanities of their equine nature.

I have already scoped it out and it looks very quaint the garden looks maybe fruitful and I have never heard much trouble in your part of the neighborhood. Please let me know when you are avalable to walk me through your home. I am fairly busy during the day this week as I will be scrubbing sidewalks in dormont for charity and some pay, but let me know when you are free!!!
Thanks! Love to hear from you!
Peace! :)
-Leonard Bearny

No comments: